WEBINAR – REPLAY
Mobility in the City of the Future
The Beacon organised its Live Online Streaming Event on 09.12.2020 where experts debated and gave their opinion on the role of technology for mobility in the city of the future.
Missed it? Would you like to (re)watch the webinar and slides? Wondering who the experts were? Take a look at the program, recording and download the slides.
Mobility is one of the most important challenges for cities: how can we optimise efficiency in transport, coordinate the various forms of mobility better, and make it as sustainable and safe as possible?
Technology always offers new opportunities, but it is not in itself blissful. Through cooperation between public authorities, technology companies and research institutes, we can offer a much better technological response to the policy challenges surrounding mobility. The gathering, sharing and use of data is an important enabling factor in this.
- The impact of a crisis on urban mobility – Aled Walker, Future of Mobility Lead, Deloitte Belgium
- Smart Mobility in the City of Antwerp – Koen Kennis, Alderman for Mobility, City of Antwerp
- The Big Connection, mobility and more – Bart Van Camp,Director Environment, Lantis
- Smart mobility is more than just glitzy vehicles – Anne-Marie Van Asbroeck and Ilse Bracke, Imec/IDLab
- How can we as an operator contribute to Smart Mobility – Lesley-Anne Smet, Corporate Business Development Manager, Orange
- Digital access to all mobility providers via SaaS – Mathieu De Lophem, CEO, Skipr
Want to stream your event with a view of the Scheldt at The Beacon?