Smart City Week
The Beacon's headquarters will be the epicenter of Smart City knowledge sharing and expertise on 19, 20 and 21 April. A total of ten events will be organized, ranging from expert board meetings, to technical seminars and interactive workshops. Have a look at the upcoming activities, which will all take place at The Beacon Headquarters in Antwerp.
📅 Tuesday, April 19
- 12.00 - 14.00: Working Lunch "Smart city projects & tenders in Flanders - State of play"
- For technology companies interested in smart cities, and B2G digital projects
- 14.30 - 17.30: Seminar "Technology, building blocks and platforms for smart cities"
- For local governments and technology companies that want to know all about smart cities architecture
- 18.00 - 22.00: Networking Reception
- For all people interested in meeting with Smart City experts
📅 Wednesday, April 20
- 09.00 - 12.00: Workshop "Digital Inclusion by Design - An Interactive Workshop"
- For tech companies that want to share their knowledge and expertise, and are committed to digital inclusion
- 14.00 - 17.00: Workshop "Digital Twins: Exploring the Needs and Solutions for Governmental Data Driven Decisions"
- For local governments and technology companies that want to find out how to generate even more added value with digital twins
📅 Thursday, April 21
- 12.30 - 14.00: Food for Thoughts "Digital Challenge Groenplaats"
- For everyone interested in the digital development of the new Groenplaats square in Antwerp
- 14.00 - 16.00: Workshop "Optimizing the energy-performance of buildings with a single tool"
- For local governments, city planners, regional development professionals, real estate developers and building companies, that care about the optimal energy-performance of their buildings.